What Does It Take to Join the Future of Wellness?
Structural Elements® is not your ordinary wellness clinic – it’s a brand and wellness lifestyle that’s reinventing modern orthopedic healthcare.
Unlike traditional orthopedic businesses, (se)® operates on a cash-based model and incorporates a destination, an unlimited, holistic approach and path to improved and sustained care for anyone from elite athletes and amateurs to those seeking lasting relief, so they can jump back into the activities they love most. So, what does it take to join the future of wellness?
Above all, the ideal franchisee with (se)® is someone who understands the (se)® mission. No matter which franchise path is chosen from the (se)® Network Growth Model, it’s essential that investors and therapists with the brand embody the franchise’s goal to be a part of something bigger and make a lasting, positive impact on the wellness of others.
The movement is here. Read on to learn more about the (se)® Network Growth Model.
Area Representatives (AR), aka Master Therapists, are Micro Franchisees who are responsible for sourcing and training other Micro Franchisees and maintaining quality standards within an entire region. Micro Franchisees (MF) are licensed therapists who are trained in the (se)® method and provide services to patients.
Therapists who are interested in these paths:
- Want to go beyond typical tables and treatments to deliver the best orthopedic wellness care available
- Desire to own or convert their own practice and are willing to be trained in or spread the (se)® method
- Understand the (se)® mission and focus on treating beyond the site of pain or injury
Developers and Owners
Regional Developers (RD) own and operate clinics within their designated territories. Each of their clinics is under an agreement with a Clinic Franchisee, who owns and operates a physical clinic within that territory. Clinic Franchisees (CF) lease prepared clinic rooms to Micro Franchisees. Clinic Franchisees can also be Micro Franchisees.
Entrepreneurs who are interested in these paths:
- Are committed to supporting the growth of the (se)® movement
- Have previous experience in business or real estate
- Have the appropriate capital to ensure the success of the territories, clinics and patients
Click here to learn more about the (se)® franchise opportunity and join the movement.